Sylvia dreiser farnsworth
Born in Karlsruhe, Germany.
- 1976 Baccalaureate in Sinsheim, Germany.
- 1980 group coordinator for the EST Training in Freiburg, Germany.
- 1980 Begin of three year intensive Training in the F.M. Alexander Technique, Freiburg, Germany.
- 1983 Graduation as teacher of the F.M. Alexander Technique, Freiburg, Germany.
- Working as Movement Educator in Germany, Switzerland, The Netherlands and France.
- 1985-2002 Management positions in corporate companies in France, UK and Switzerland specializing in IT / communication.
- 2001 Training with Maura Sills - Core Process Psychotherapy, Zurich, Switzerland.
- 2001 Graduation as Rebounding Trainer at the Chi-Zentrum Dietikon, Switzerland.
- 2002 Certification in Spiral Dynamics Movement Education, Zurich, Switzerland.
- 2003 Sylvia creates 'QiBounding', her own training method, combining the benefits of rebounding with body awareness and the focus on our inherent energy, the 'Qi'.
- 2005 CEO of QiBounding Inc. from 2005 till today.
- 2004/2005 Member of the Board of Directors of the Society for the F.M. Alexander Technique in Switzerland - responsible for the quality of training in the schools teaching the F.M. Alexander Technique.
- 2005 moved to the United States.
- 2005/2006 working as business coach for a Public Relation company in San Francisco.
- From 2008 on, Sylvia incorporates The Work of Byron Katie in her own teachings.
- 2015 Graduation as Certified Facilitator for The Work of Byron Katie.
- Since 2000 working as Life Transition Coach.
- From 2010 on intensive study of Argentine Tango with great teachers from Buenos Aires, the US and from Europe.
- Incorporation of Tango teaching as part of her Movement Education.
- Continuous study of Self Inquiry inspired by Byron Katie, Eckhart Tolle, Adyashanti and Sri Mooji.
Sylvia's heart beat
"I feel blessed to have met and learned from wonderful teachers like Byron Katie and Sri Mooji. Through their example and inspiration and with help of the tools they provided, my life has been turned around from a fear based stressful life to a wonderful open and ever changing experience. Now it is my turn to pass on what I have learned and I feel honored and grateful that I can share the tools that brought me so much joy and peace with my fellow brothers and sisters of whom many still struggle and suffer so profoundly."